Connects to panel’s landline dialer:
- Communicator can be connected to control panel’s landline dialer with 2 or 4 wires.
- When connected with 4 wires, the landline between the panel and communicator will be monitored.
Sends events to monitoring station receiver:
- Sends events to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event messages to SIA DC-09 receivers.
- Can send event messages to SUR-GARD receivers. The annex has a table for converting Contact ID codes to SIA codes.
- Connection supervision by polling to IP receiver every 30 seconds (or by user defined period).
- Backup channel, that will be used if connection with the primary channel is lost.
- Events can be reported to CMS with SMS messages. SMS will be sent even if data connection stops working in the mobile operator network.
- With parallel communication channels events can be sent to two receivers at same time.
- When Protegus service is enabled, events are first delivered to CMS, and only then are sent to app users.
Works with Protegus app:
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote system Arm/Disarm.
- Remote control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Remote temperature monitoring (with iO or iO-WL expanders).
- Different user rights for administrator, installer and user.
- Users can also be informed about events with SMS messages and phone calls.
- Users can be notified about events not only with Protegus app, but also with SMS messages and a call.
Controllable outputs and inputs:
- 1 output, controlled via:
- SMS message.
- 2 double I/O terminals that can be set either as input (IN) or controllable output (OUT) terminals
- Add additional inputs and controllable outputs with wired and wireless iO
- Settings can be saved to file and quickly written to other communicators.
- Two access levels for configuring the device for CMS administrator and for installer.
- Remote configuration and firmware updates.
|Connects to panel||Landline dialer (TIP RING contacts)|
|Dual purpose terminals [IN/OUT]||2, can be set as either NC; NO; NC/EOL; NO/EOL; NC/DEOL; NO/DEOL (10 kΩ) type inputs or open collector (OC) type outputs with current up to 0,15 A, 30 VDC max.Expandable with iO series expanders|
|Output||1, OC type, up to 0,15 A, 30 V maxExpandable with iO series expanders|
|2G modem frequencies||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz|
|3G modem frequencies||800 / 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz|
|4G modem frequencies||Depends on region|
|Power supply voltage||10-18 V DC|
|Current consumption||60-100 mA (on standby)Up to 250 mA (while sending data)|
|Transmission protocols||TRK, DC-09_2007, DC-09_2012, TL150|
|Message encryption||AES 128|
|Changing settings||With TrikdisConfig computer program remotely or locally via USB Mini-B portRemotely with SMS messages|
|Operating environment||Temperature from -10 °C to 50 °C, relative humidity – up to 80% at +20 °C|
|Communicator dimensions||92 x 65 x 26 mm|