- Multiple Users
- Custom Scenario
- With Mobile/Internet application GATOR.
- With SMS messages.
- With phone call.
Messages for users
- Sends messages about events to the GATOR application or with text SMS messages.
Messages for the safety company
- Sends event information in Contact ID codes to TRIKDIS software and hardware receivers, which work with any monitoring software.
- Can simultaneously send event messages to the receiver of the safety company and work with the GATOR
- If connection with the main receiver is lost, the messages are automatically sent to a backup receiver.
Inputs and outputs
- 2 inputs (IN), of selectable type: NO; NC; EOL.
- 2 universal inputs/outputs. Mode of operation is set as either input or output.
- 1 output (OUT) – relay.
Settings and installation
- Quick and easy installation.
- Addition of new users and deletion of existing users can be done with the GATOR app (when logged in with administrator rights), SMS message, TrikdisConfig
- Device can be configured either by connecting a USB Mini-B cable or remotely with the TrikdisConfig
- Remote updating of firmware.
- Two access levels for configuring the device, for the installer and for the administrator.
|2G GSM modem frequencies||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz|
|3G UMTS modem frequencies||800 / 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz|
|Power supply voltage||9-32 V DC12-24 V AC|
|Current consumption||100 mA|
|Inputs||2, selectable type: NC, NO, EOL=10 kΩ|
|Universal inputs/outputs||2, can be set either as input IN with type: NC, NO, EOL=10 kΩ, or output OUT (open collector (OC) 50 mA)|
|Output||1, relay, 1 A 30 V DC, 0,5 A 125 V AC|
|Unsent events memory||Up to 60 events|
|Event log memory||Up to 5000 events|
|Users who receive messages and have permission to control||7|
|Users who have permission to control||990|
|Operating environment||Temperature from –20 °C to +50 °C, relative humidity – up to 80% at +20 °C|
|Dimensions||92 x 62 x 26 mm|