E16 is not just an Ethernet transmitter that sends messages to compatible security systems. It also transmits the command received over the internet to the system to arm/disarm protection mode.
Sends events to monitoring station receiver:
- Sends events to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event messages to SIA DC-09 receivers.
- Connection supervision by polling to IP receiver every 30 seconds (or by user-defined period).
- The backup channel, that will be used if connection with the primary channel is lost.
- With parallel communication channels events can be sent to two receivers at the same time.
- When Protegus service is enabled, events are first delivered to CMS, and only then are sent to app users.
Works with Protegus app:
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote system Arm/Disarm.
Remote control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Remote temperature monitoring (with iO or iO-WL expanders).
- Different user rights for administrator and installer.
- Users can be notified about events with Protegus app.
Controllable outputs and inputs:
- 3 double I/O terminals that can be set either as input (IN) or controllable output (OUT) terminals.
- Outputs controlled by the Protegus app.
- Add additional inputs and controllable outputs with wired and wireless iO expanders.
- Settings can be saved to file and quickly written to other communicators.
- Two access levels for configuring the device for CMS administrator and for the installer.
- Remote configuration and firmware updates.
|Dual purpose terminals [IN/OUT]||3, can be set as either NC; NO; NC/EOL; NO/EOL; NC/DEOL; NO/DEOL (2,2 kΩ) type inputs or open collector (OC) type outputs with current up to 0,15 A, 30 VDC max.Expandable with iO series expanders.|
|Power supply voltage||10-18 V DC|
|Current consumption||100 mA (on standby)Up to 250 mA (while sending data)|
|Ethernet connection||IEEE802.3, 10 Base-T, RJ45 socket|
|Transmission protocols||TRK, DC-09_2007, DC-09_2012|
|Memory||Up to 60 messages|
|Changing settings||With TrikdisConfig computer program remotely or locally via USB Mini-B port|
|Operating environment||Temperature from -10 °C to 50 °C, relative humidity – up to 80% at +20 °C|
|Communicator dimensions||88 x 65 x 26 mm|
PC585, PC1404, PC1565, PC1616, PC1832, PC1864, PC5015, PC5020
SPECTRA SP4000, SP5500, SP6000, SP7000, SP65
MAGELLAN MG5000, MG5050, MG5050E
DIGIPLEX EVO48, EVO192, EVOHD, NE96, EVO96
SPECTRA 1727, 1728, 1738
ESPRIT E55, 728ULT, 738ULT UTC
NetworX (Caddx) NX-4v2, NX-6v2, NX-8v2, NX-8e
Ademco Vista-15, Ademco Vista-20, Ademco Vista-48
Premier 24, 48, 88, 168
Premier Elite 12, 24, 48, 64, 88, 168
Runner 4/8, Runner 8/16
MATRIX 424, MATRIX 832, MATRIX 832+, MATRIX 6, MATRIX 816