All Trikdis products are provided with a 24 months warranty to become effective from the purchase sales date. The warranty period shall ensure free of charge repair of troubles occurred due to the manufacturer fault. The warranty shall be applied, if the receiver is installed by qualified specialists according to this document. Upon expiry of the warranty period the maintenance and repair of the receiver shall be performed at the buyer’s expense.
The warranty may be terminated prematurely in the following cases:
- The receiver was repaired or was attempted to repair by an unauthorized person;
- The receiver was used not for its intended purpose;
- The receiver was stored and/or installed in an inappropriate premises with inappropriate climate conditions, aggressive chemical environment;
- The receiver was mechanically broken and/or intentionally damaged;
- The receiver was damaged due to force-majeure (lightning discharge etc.) circumstances.
The manufacturer shall not be liable for the following:
- receiver malfunctions, if the receiver was installed or used not according to its operation manual;
- termination or restriction of electrical power supply to the receiver buyer or to the receiver user, and shall not reimburse the receiver buyer or the receiver user for the occurred property or non-property losses;
- robbery, fire of premises or other incurred losses to the receiver buyer or to the receiver user, and shall not reimburse the receiver buyer or the receiver user for the occurred property or non-property losses as a result of these events