Connects to alarm panel’s serial or keypad bus:
- This allows to read and retransmit panel events in less than 1 second.
Sends events to monitoring station receiver:
- Sends event information to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event information to SIA DC-09 receivers.
- First and second communication channels can operate simultaneously and send information to two receivers at the same time.
- Both channels can have a back-up channel that will be used if the connection with primary channel is lost.
- Event reporting via SMS messages. Messages will be delivered even if data connection stops working in the mobile operator network.
- Simultaneously transmits full event information to Central Monitoring Station and works with Protegus app. Priority is for transmitting events to the Central Monitoring Station.
Works with Protegus app:
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote Arm/Disarm feature.
- Take full control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Temperature monitoring (with iO or iO-WL expanders).
- Different user rights for administrator, installer and guest user.
- Users can also be informed about events with SMS messages and phone calls.
- Settings can be saved to file and quickly written to other communicators.
- Remote configuration and firmware updates.
- Two access levels for configuring the device.
Controllable inputs and outputs:
- 2 outputs controlled via:
- Protegus app;
- 1 selectable type input: NC; NO; NC/EOL; NO/EOL; NC/DEOL; NO/DEOL.
- Add additional inputs and controllable outputs with wired and wireless iO expanders.
|2G modem frequencies||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz|
|3G modem frequencies||800 / 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz|
|4G modem frequencies||Depends on region|
|Power supply voltage||10-18 VDC|
|Current consumption||60-100 mA (on standby)Up to 250 mA (while sending data)|
|Transmission protocols||TRK, DC-09_2007, DC-09_2012|
|Message encryption||AES 128|
|Memory||Up to 60 messages|
|Inputs||1 selectable type NC or NO|
|Output||2, OC type, commutating up to 0,15 A, 30 VDC max|
|Parameter configuration||Remotely via TrikdisConfig computer program or locally via USB Mini-B portRemotely with SMS|
|Operating environment||Temperature from -10 °C to 50 °C, relative humidity – up to 80% at +20 °C|
|Communicator dimensions||92 x 65 x 26 mm|
PC585, PC1404, PC1565, PC1616, PC1832, PC1864, PC5015, PC5020
SPECTRA SP4000, SP5500, SP6000, SP7000, SP65
MAGELLAN MG5000, MG5050, MG5050E
DIGIPLEX EVO48, EVO192, EVOHD, NE96, EVO96
SPECTRA 1727, 1728, 1738
ESPRIT E55, 728ULT, 738ULT UTC
NetworX (Caddx) NX-4v2, NX-6v2, NX-8v2, NX-8e
Ademco Vista-15, Ademco Vista-20, Ademco Vista-48
Premier 24, 48, 88, 168, 412, 816, 832, 832+
Premier Elite 12, 24, 48, 64, 88, 168
Runner 4/8, Runner 8/16
MATRIX 424, MATRIX 832, MATRIX 832+, MATRIX 6, MATRIX 816