SENDS EVENTS TO MONITORING STATION RECEIVER:
• Sends events to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
• Can send event messages to SIA DC-09 receivers.
• Connection supervision by polling to IP receiver every 10 seconds (or by user defined period).
• Backup channel, that will be used if connection with the primary channel is lost.
• When Protegus service is enabled, events are first
delivered to CMS, and only then are sent to app users.
WORKS WITH PROTEGUS APP:
• “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
• Remote system Arm/Disarm.
• Remote control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
• Different user rights for administrator, installer and user.
CONTROLLABLE OUTPUTS AND INPUTS:
• 2 input, selectable type: NC, NO, EOL=2.2 kΩ
• 1 output controlled via:
• Mobile/Web application
• Settings can be saved to file and quickly written to other communicators.
• Two access levels for configuring the device for CMS administrator and for installer.
• Remote configuration and firmware updates.
|Power supply voltage||10-18 V DC|
|Current consumption||100 mA (on standby)Up to 250 mA (while sending data)|
|Ethernet connection||IEEE802.3, 10 Base-T, RJ45 socket|
|Connection to control panel||Via Telephone Communicator (TIP RING terminals)|
|Dual purpose terminals [IN/OUT]||3, can be set as either NC; NO; NC/EOL; NO/EOL; NC/DEOL; NO/DEOL (10 kΩ) type inputs or open collector (OC) type outputs with current up to 0,15 A, 30 VDC max.Expandable with iO series expanders|
|Transmission protocols||TRK, DC-09_2007, DC-09_2012, TL150|
|Message encryption||AES 128|
|Changing settings||With TrikdisConfig computer program remotely or locally via USB Mini-B port|
|Memory||Up to 60 messages|
|Operating environment||Temperature from -10 °C to 50 °C, relative humidity – up to 80% at +20 °C|
|Communicator dimensions||88 x 65 x 26 mm|